There are links to all my music faves in the description of the YouTube video, if you wanna click through!
I spent the first week of 2017 exploring Dublin, Ireland with my sister. Here are all the things we did:
- Jan. 1st: We flew into Dublin from Glasgow, Scotland, on about 30 minutes of sleep. If you want to read about my ridiculous New Year’s Eve experience you can do so here… Needless to say, we didn’t do much for our first night in Dublin.
- Jan. 2nd: We walked over to Kilmainham Gaol– which unfortunately was SOLD OUT FOR THE WHOLE WEEK, like HOW DO YOU SELL OUT A JAIL– but we got to take a look at their museum and see the main jail area, which softened the blow. We then walked around Phoenix Park, and wound up accidentally walking 12km in total that day…
- Jan. 3rd: We spent the whole day looking at various museums downtown.
- Jan. 4th: We woke up at 6am to hop on a day tour to Galway and the Cliffs of Moher– it was absurdly beautiful and probably my favourite thing we did while in Ireland. So much greenery, so gorgeous even with dreary weather, it reminded me of home in that way. It’s crazy to me that you can just drive across and see the entire country in a few hours.
- Jan. 5th: We visited the Irish Museum of Modern Art, and the Little Museum (an aptly-named small museum all about the history of Dublin).
- Jan. 6th: For our last full day, we just wandered around aimlessly around the city and along the River Liffey, and checked out a couple museums.
Look at me being a real beauty YouTuber, what have I become. Expect more of these!!
Every November, my boyfriend’s family goes to Tofino to spend some quality time together. This year they were kind enough to take me along. This video documents the most Pacific Northwestern place I’ve ever been. Seriously, Tofino in November perfectly follows every stereotype anyone has ever had of the PNW.
A quick favourites video before I head to Victoria for the weekend!
Aka an excuse to whip out my clamp light and multicoloured light bulb.
My boyfriend and I went on an end-of-summer (or start-of-fall) trip to Portland from August 30th to September 6th! After two weeks of editing, my travel diary/vlog/montage/whatever you want to call it is finally finished. Here it is, along with some of my favourite photos from the trip.
Update 09/27/16: Had to re-edit and re-upload the video because copyright issues meant you could only watch the whole thing in Canada… Should be working worldwide now ♥
Meant to post this BEFORE I went to portland… looks like that didn’t happen ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
I’ll be posting my pacific northwest road trip travel diary as soon as I get it edited so stay tuned!!
My depression/anxiety had one major trigger and now that’s gone. This is how WEIRD and MIND-BOGGLING everything is now.
I touch cute pigs in this volume of my “lately” series!! Exciting stuff.